CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kick him or hug him?

It's definitely a toss up. The good news is, Frank definitely has a new job starting Monday. He is VERY happy about it. They hired Frank, his sales partner, and the 4 girls that were laid off too. So that is the very good thing.

The other part of the story. . .
I went to help him at his office move all the crap out. I really went cause he needed his truck (side note: I love riding in his truck, and looking at it, but I'm NEVER driving it again! It's a 55 Ford, no seat belt, no speedometer, no telling if you are in drive, the brake and gas are practically on top of each other, NEVER again!). Well, I get there and one of the girls spilled the beans that they all knew yesterday that they were going to close the office. WHAT?!?!? And he didn't tell me!??! I guess he didn't want me to stress out and lose sleep over it. So he avoided me all night until he got home from soccer and I was in bed. I guess it's better, because I wouldn't have slept and goodness knows, I need my sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks I love bows. I'll have to check out her blog. I am not quite sure I understand everything on this post, but yay!! that Frank has a job!

whitney said...

Oi-I'd be furious if my husband didn't tell such an important tidbit of information, but it's good that it all seemed to work out. Thanks for the tip about naturopaths, I'll defintely have to check them out!