CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Nesting

Wow! I guess what they say about nesting when you are pregnant is true. I've been on a rampage this past week. Frank and I took two full size house and between the 2 of us 30 years of living on our own and combined them into one house when we got married. It was very tight! The garage has been a complete disaster and stuffed full since we have moved in together. Just to do laundry (in CA the houses are so small that they all have the laundry in the garage to save space), you practically had to be a gymnast to get to the machine. We have just had so much other stuff going on that we haven't had a chance to go through it all and clean it out. Plus, the garage is NOT my domain of organization!

This week I listed practically everything in our house for sale on Craigslist! We are selling a car, Momo wheels that have been in the garage for 3 years, an aquarium stand, a couch, renting a room (in the house I own). This week as soon as I can get pictures taken I'm going to be putting on 2 or 3 receivers, MORE wheels (who has 2 sets of brand new wheels laying around their house, besides Frank De Vito), and whatever else I can find, I'm sure!

Then yesterday after weeks, no make that months of talking about it, we finally got started on the garage. We went and bought some cabinets to go in it and we went to. We stuffed three car loads of stuff to go to Goodwill. I'm so happy about it. It's so nice to go to that laundry with out breaking an ankle. I don't know how I would do that when I get huge!

I'll post a picture of the after when I get a chance to take one.

1 comment:

Alesa Larsen said...

If you find my phone let me know. Good luck getting everything done.