CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Candy Canes regular or flavored? Or chocolate covered cherries?

I LOVE regular flavored candy canes! I wish I could have them all year long. For some reason they aren't the same as peppermint disk, it's the candy cane that I love. I like the flavored ones too, but not as much.

Blech to chocolate covered cherries. I have never liked them. They are WAY too slimy for me! I only like cherries when they are real cherries in the summer or marachino (I know I just botched the spelling on that one!) cherries on top of ice cream. And they have to be cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, me too. I love candy canes!! Chocolate covered cherries are too rich. I do love cinnamon candy canes, too. I agree mint disks aren't the same. I've thought about this, too. I have come to the conclusion that they are more minty than candy canes.