CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Do you have any traditions?

I'm a big fan of traditions, but Frank and I have yet to start any of our own. I guess once we actually have kids it will be easier to start them. One of my favorite traditions growing up was getting new pj's on Christmas Eve from my Mom. She would put them in these funny 3D boxes that she had. We all had our own. I don't remember which one mine was, but I remember Alesa's was shaped like a space ship with an astronaut in it.

Another tradition that I loved was going to my Grandma's house on Christmas Eve. We would always perform the Christmas Story and fight over who was going to be Mary. Grandpa would always threaten that he set a trap for Santa so he wasn't going to be coming this year. Then on the way home we would watch out the van windows for Santa in the sky.

No comments: