CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 7, 2007

*sigh of relief*

So I went to get the echo done this afternoon and I can finally relax. I woke up stressing about this in the middle of the night. It's amazing how the middle of the night can make you stress about stuff that you don't think about in the middle of the day. Anyway, the ultrasound person told me that she saw the murmur, actually both of the them, the Pulmonic (I think that was the word she used) and also the tricuspid, but that neither of them was anything to get excited about. She said the Pulmonic is the same thing 99% of the population has and the tricuspid would be classified as "normal" or on the very verge of mild. It's not the official word from the cardiologist, but it's a least a relief. We'll see what the OB says on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! What a relief. I am glad that there was good news.