CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm becoming domestic

And they said it couldn't be done (really I guess it was me that said that)!

I have cooked twice this week. Hey, no giggling! That's a record. I do run a business and work late most nights. On Sunday I made a pot roast and veggies and fed about 10 of our friends with it. Then yesterday I cooked a turkey breast and potatoes. Okay, it was all crock-pot cooking, I have to confess (I think it's impossible to ruin that). Frank even said the turkey and gravy was about the best he's ever had. Way to go me!! He comes from an Italian family of amazing cooks! And if you don't know Frank, he's not one to sugar coat things to make me feel better. I was very proud of myself.

Also, today I even got creative (something I NEVER do) and put together a flower arrangement for Christmas. I'm quite excited about it. When I was in UT Stephanie (my very creative sister, they are both creative, I think by time the gene got around to me there was nothing left) helped me pick out all the flowers to use and so today I put it together. It's still missing some large ornaments that I bought for it (they got left in UT) but I should have them next week and then it will be finished. Stephanie did consult through pictures to get it perfect, but I did most of it on my own. It has white lights in it too. I'll have to take a picture once it's dark.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks good HOlly! Can't wait to see it with the ornaments. They'll be in the mail tomorrow!