CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Five things I was doing ten years ago...
1.) Looking forward to graduating high school.
2.) Hanging out WAY too much with my boyfriend(s)
3.) Just finishing up my last year in the colorguard.
4.) Counting down the days to graduation
5.)"Sluffing" (it's a UT term) school and going to my house, especially on a snowy day to eat nasty boxed pasta and hot chocolate with Michelle and Steph.

Five things on my to-do list today...
1.) Work
2.)Find my husband a job.
3.)Work
4.)Go to drop off my sister a package at Fedex
5.)Work

Five snacks I enjoy...
1.)Ben and Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream
2.)Yogurt
3.)Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
4.)Beef Jerkey
5.)Lately peanut butter, honey, and butter sandwiches.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1.) Support ourselves!
2.) Buy at least 5 acres and build my dream home on it
3.) Buy my Dodge Viper
4.) Help my sisters and Mom out.
5.) Travel

Three of my bad habits...
1.) Leaving my make-up on at night...I know, I know it's bad for your skin...I'm just sooo tired! (I'm stealing this from Steph)
2.) Not keeping my house cleaned
3.) Sleeping too much.

Five places I have lived...
1.) Smithfield, UT
2.) Spokane, WA
3.) Oahu, HI
4.) Panama City, FL
5.) San Francisco, CA

Five jobs I've had...
1.) Callaway's Pizza
2.) USU Catering waitress
3.) Surf Shop Sales
4.) Mortgage Consultant
5.) Business Owner/Bookkeeper

Five things people probably don't know about me...
1.) I have OCD about tangled phone cords
2.) I couldn't name the singer of a song if my life depended on it.
3.) I count stuff just for the fun and to zone out.
4.) I sleep WAY too much.
5.) My husband cares more about clothes and shoes than I do (and that's saying a LOT).

Okay, I tag, Stephanie (my sister), Nicole, Chantel, Kylene, Alesa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How totally funny. I was going to add eating fettachine to the part about being at your house on my answers. It was so fun reading your questions. Who knew that you are a little crazy about phone cords?? :)

whitney said...

I've learned so many fun things about you (I must've missed the fact that it was your house that steph was always hanging out instead of school:)! I'm glad you think my kids are cute, I think so too! We have that in common... Thanks for commenting, it's always fun to hear from you!