CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Baby Shopping

Frankie and I went to Babies R Us today to pick up a body pillow so that maybe I'll be more comfortable when I sleep. That "quick trip" turned into an all afternoon affair of starting a registry. It was fun to just go through scanning stuff. We registered for our wedding online so we didn't scan anything, so it was a new experience for us. I can't believe how much stuff a baby needs! We didn't even look at that much stuff, but it made us both very tired and very overwhelmed. There are WAY too many choices!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Babies don't really need as much stuff as we all like to pretend that they need. Just imagine in the "olden days" they didn't have wipe warmers or anything! ;)

Hey, I haven't seen any of your Christmas questions lately. :)