CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Favorites

First time for everything

1.Who was your first prom date?
Nick Call

2. Do you still talk to your first love?
I had my first love when I was 4 and I begged him to marry me. I don't talk to him anymore.

4. What was your first job?
Not counting baby sitting, catering at USU

5. What was your first car?
96 Cutlass Olds

6. Who was the first person to text you today?
Frankie

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
I woke up stressing out about one of my clients.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Miss Mauer, she came to my birthday that year.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Seattle with the marching band (I think).

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I never snuck out, I just would stay out late. My house was WAY too far from civilization to sneak out anywhere.

11. Who was your FIRST best friend?
Christa Winn

12. Where was your first sleep over?
I have no idea.

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Frank, barely. I mumbled to him as he left for work.

14.Whose was the first wedding you were in?
I guess my sister, but I wasn't really "in it."

15. What was the first thing you did this morning?
ate cereal so I wouldn't pass out and die.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Peter, Paul, and Mary with my family

17. First tattoo or piercing?
ears

18. First foreign country you went to?
Mexico

20. When was your first detention?
In the 8th grade when Mr. Haderly thought that I threw cheese in his classroom window (I didn't!).

21.First state you lived in?
UT

22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
My ex-husband.

23. Who was your first roommate?
I can't remember their names, it was a long time ago.


3 comments:

Kylene said...

Holly!! So fun to hear from you. I'm glad you found our little blog. Kay, if you EVER come to Idaho, please come help me with my yard. I am blown away with your "green thumb." Your house looks awesome and you are beautiful as always.

Congrats also on your pregnancy! I can empathize with the being so tired and sick bit. When I was pregnant, I may as well have lived in the bathroom. Miserable...but totally worth it.

I'm adding you guys to my blog roll. :)

Stephanie said...

Hey, I like the paper on your blog. It looks good!

Anonymous said...

I love your festive colors!! It's way too cute. Your "favorites" list makes me laugh. All of it makes me smile.

I am going to write you an email about what I found out about your heart. I talked to my dad and he was helpful explaining things.