CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

When do you start decorating?

NEVER before Thanksgiving. I think it's absolutely against all the rules when you skip one holiday and decorate before it's over. I try to get it done the weekend of Thanksgiving, but this year it has taken us longer. The garage getting cleaned took precedence over the decorations. So I did the one decoration on the front porch I already showed the picture of, and I put the garland above the kitchen cabinets. Then today we hung the icicle lights on the roof and I did some of the lights outside and some of the stuff that goes inside. I still need to go to Jo's house and pick up the rest of the Christmas boxes and then tomorrow I'll put it up why Frankie is golfing. He's a little bit of a Scrooge this year, so it's better if I just do it without him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to put lights on the cabinents! I'll have to do that. Take a picture when you're all done. Phillip and I do the outside (scratch that...Phillip) does the outside lights and I do the inside decorating. I love my tree, but don't do much more than that...I have more outside decorations. Good for you taking the decorating head-on!! :)