CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bizarre Pregnancy Dreams

I think I mentioned before that I've been having really weird dreams. Most of them I can't even explain because they are so strange, but last night's actually made sense. Well, I should say sense, but it had least had somewhat of a story line.

Frank and I decided that I would carry the baby and the pregnancy for 8 months and then he'd be pregnant the last month and do the delivery. So I was there coaching him the whole time and I was the one to deliver the baby. It was a girl by the way. Then afterwards, we just got up and went shopping and to dinner and while we were at dinner (CAUTION: THIS PART IS KINDA GROSS) I delivered the placenta through my mouth!!! It was VERY strange. Oh, BTW, it was a girl! Maybe that's telling me something!

No comments: