CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3, 2007

White or colored lights?

My sister is doing a holiday question of the day, so I'm going to follow her. I'm a couple of days behind, so I figured I'd just start at the beginning.

I prefer white lights. There's nothing I love more at Christmas (okay there are probably a few things, but one of my favorites) is when a house has it all outlined in perfectly straight white lights with the snow on top. Unfortunately here in CA we don't get the snow on top part. Maybe I'll be lucky this year and get snow in UT. It's been a LONG time since I've seen a white Christmas. I love my tree to be all white and silver, or white and one other color. I think it's so elegant.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So glad you joined me!