CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas in California

It's not quite the same without the snow, but I try really hard to make it feel like Christmas, even though I can never quite get into the Christmas spirit around here. It's not the same without family nearby.

Here's the house from the outside. Frankie had just put all the lights on and they blew! Darn safety fuses! He fixed them, that's why I call him McGyver! He can fix anything! When we were on the East coast last year for Christmas I fell in love with it, but only for Christmas time! No place does Christmas like the East Coast (and believe me, I've lived everywhere from Hawaii to Florida for Christmas). All the houses had little candles in the window, so Frank bought me some this year so that's what the two little lights are in the upstairs windows.

Steph asked for pictures of my garland above my cabinets so here it is. (I'm not much of a photographer!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thanks for the pictures. It is so fun to see your house. Your cabinet color is so pretty. I love it and you did a great job decorating!

Stephanie said...

Your house looks great! I too love the candles in the windows!

Alabama Apples said...

Your house looks so cute! I'm excited for your pregnancy. With Gunner (my newest boy), Kit bought me a snoogle for my birthday. I totally loved it, too! In fact I still sleep with it. It is fun to be able to connect with you...even though you are in California!