CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sweet Dreams

I don't know what's up with me, but I've been super chatty lately! Now that I can talk about the pregnancy because everyone knows I don't I don't have to be worried about accidentally saying something someone might pick up on.

Anyway, yesterday when we went to Babies R Us we bought me a snoogle. I LOVE it! I slept the best than I have in a long time! Even before pregnancy. If you have problems getting comfortable at night BUY one!

It's not your average body pillow. It's C-shaped, which at first I thought would totally bug me, but I love it! It's perfect I think I rolled over once during the night is all, and that's because my ear fell asleep
(I don't know, don't ask). You can lay with the pillow part on your tummy, or on your back. When it's on your back it really helps to support your back. I guess it will also help later in pregnancy when you aren't supposed to lay on your back because the pillow wraps around your back either way you sleep on it and so it's not comfortable to lay on your back. Another good point, if your husband snores make him use it! :D When Frank saw me laying with it, he asked if they would take turns cuddling me.

Speaking of dreams, I've had the strangest dreams since I've been pregnant. Not dreams about being pregnant, just REALLY out there dreams. They are so weird when I tell Frank I had a weird dream and he asks me what about, I can't even begin to explain them. My sister, Alesa, says that's how she knows she's pregnant, cause she starts having weird dreams, so I guess it's normal.

No comments: