CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wrapped or unwrapped?

Santa never comes to this house, guess we aren't good enough. Growing up the presents were always unwrapped from Santa, I think it was because it was less mess and work for Santa.

I always wrap the gifts that I give. I like wrapping presents. I'm not great at it, but I like it. Someday when I have a bigger house I want a gift wrapping room, at least a closet. I wrapped really nice gifts when I worked at JCPenney and had to wrap. They have the nice paper and the perfect height to wrap them at.

Frank and I have never talked about the fact if we would wrap gifts or not. I'll have to ask him that. The things you don't think to find out until you are married! I should add it to the list of what to talk about before marriage.

No comments: