CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I guess this is the fun I've been missing

First of all, I have to say, I've been SO sick!! I don't know that I've ever had this bad of a cold before. I don't think I've ever missed work for a cold. I've had 2 days of just feeling crappy and then three days of TOTAL congestions, and aches, and headaches, and chest crap, and throat soreness. I've really tried hard to not take anything. I think I'm gonna break down and take something tonight. Okay, enough whining.

I've really enjoyed feeling the baby kick. Last night in the middle of the night when Baby had woken me up for the 4th time, I rolled over and told Frank that this kid has his sleeping habits. IT NEVER SLEEPS!!! Everyone says how they can determine a pattern when their baby is sleeping, well, mine just kicks all day.

Last night I was in bed reading and I put my hand on my tummy and I could feel the entire baby, I ran my fingers from one end to the other (I don't know which was which, but it was definitely the head and the bum) and every time I would stop the baby would start wiggling around and push it's whole body back out. It was so cute!

So the joy of pregnancy that I'm just now starting to enjoy? That would be the baby sticking it's foot between my ribs! OUCH! All afternoon as I was sitting at my desk working the baby kept taking either a foot or a hand and pushing SO hard into my ribs. Every time I'd get it to move it'd go right back. I guess this is just the beginning of those kind of fun kicks!

3 comments:

whitney said...

I love it when the baby moves around and I can watch my whole belly move with it-how exciting! On the other hand, I totally remember how it feels to be pummeled from the inside-out (Georgia was a HUGE kicker in-utero)-OUCH! I know it seems like a pain in the butt (or really ribs:) now, but pretty soon that little one will be out and you'll have a whole other laundry basket of problems:P

Alabama Apples said...

I love baby movements, but I totally get the ouch factor! Josiah kept a foot in my ribs until he was born and funnily enough, he always kept his right foot stretched out after he was born, too.

Anonymous said...

How fun! That is so cute how the baby responded to you. It will be fun for you to see how your baby will recognize his/her mommy even right after it's born.