CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I left my heart in San Francisco

Amber and I spent the day in San Francisco. We went to an Orchid Expo. It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day and reminded me, yet again, why I love living here!
There were TONS of sail boats out on the Bay. It was 70* in the City today, so it was packed with people.

I've never seen so many incredible flowers! Every where you turned there was another thousand flowers and no two plants were alike. I came home with just two. One that can grow outdoors and one that has to be indoors. It will sit on my office desk. If you wanna see all the flower pictures you can go to : http://picasaweb.google.com/HollyDeVito777/OrchidExpo After the expo Amber and I sat on a bench and were eating our sandwiches and watching all the people and the boats and just enjoying the sun. When a seagull flew over our heads and one of them pooped on Amber! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I was crying I was laughing so hard! She was gracious enough to let me take a picture. Since I've known her she's been pooped on probably 10 times, at least. I've never known anybody that actually has gotten pooped on, let alone more than once!

4 comments:

Courtni said...

Oh, that makes me a little homesick! I love going into the city, especially when it is a beautiful day like it looked like in your pictures.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!! It's sounds like it was a fun day for you guys.

Life these days...... said...

I'm jealous ....I love SF!

whitney said...

How fun! I've heard San Fran is just a lovely city and it sounds like you guys had a great time. The flowers are gorgeous!