CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

tagged!

I have a hard time doing these, but I like them because it makes me really think about what makes me tick. So here I go:

Tagged!

Nicole tagged me quite a while ago, but I couldn't think about number 6.
6 habits, things I like to do, or things about myself:

1. Garden- over the past 6 months or so, I've really gotten into gardening. I remember messing around in the yard when I was little, but since I now have a house that I really feel like is a home, I'm really enjoying it. On my blog somewhere are pictures of some of my gardening that I did this past summer. The beauty of living in CA is that you have to try hard to kill stuff. In fact, Frank came in yesterday with a small rose bush that he found growing where we had pulled one out two years ago! Yesterday I spent part of the day moving plants, pulling weeds and fixing up one of my beds. I'll take a picture when I'm done. The landscaper FINALLY showed up on Tuesday after 3 months of being MIA and I told him I was going to climb up the hill to clear it out, he didn't like that idea, so his guys pulled up yesterday morning and cleared all the weeds! I'm very excited by next weekend, I'm going to put down seeds so at the top of our hill we have some CA wildflowers to blend up into the rest of the mountain.

2. Habit: hmmm. . . I don't know that I really have any habits. I used to bite my nails, but acrylic took care of that.

3. I love animals. Almost every kind. I have a completely ridiculous fear of birds. I've never had anything traumatic happen with a bird, I just don't like them near me, and especially as pets. I hate going to the Wharf in S.F. because you basically get attacked by deformed pigeons. Almost every bird that I've ever seen that is a pet, has a sign or a warning that says, careful I bite. Who wants a bet, that doesn't do anything besides, make a lot of noise, stink, and bite people??!? Oh wait, that's almost Bandit. . .

4. I'm a planner. I've realized this more since being pregnant. I have to have things prepared ahead of time. Whether it be for a trip, a baby, my day, whatever. Right now, I'm having a very hard time with not knowing the sex of the baby, because I can't really plan and waiting until after my baby showers to get stuff for the baby. I'm starting to have anxiety over it.

5. Baths- I love taking baths. I could take a bath 3 times a day, if I could, and some days I do! It's the one place where I can just sit and do nothing and relax. I usually read, but it just helps me clear my mind. Frank says it was the best investment he ever made in this house. I think he has used it maybe 3 times, if that! I wish I lived in Europe (or somewhere in the U.S. where I could do it) because then I could have a bath in my hospital room when I'm in labor.

6. I'm a total shoe and purse-a-holic. I have about 50 pairs of shoes and probably twice that in purses. I love them. They never make you look fat!

Now I need to tag 5 people. So I tag: Alesa, Stephanie, Taeya, Celeste, Stephanie H.

2 comments:

whitney said...

Purses and shoes-they've got to be two of my favorite things. Even better if they match;)

Life these days...... said...

That is my favorite comment you said about the purse and shoes!
They never make you look fat! SO TRUE!