CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Here are some pictures of the planting that I did this weekend. This is right as I walk out my front door. Where the calla lily is, is where I transplanted the plant from.
This is my annual bed of alyssum, pansies, and snap dragons. There's some rosemary in there too, but it's not growing much, so I just planted around it.
Here's the plants I took from the front yard to the back yard and the jasmine. Jasmine grows really fast so by the end of summer it will probably be all over the trellis blocking the nasty orange brick.
Here's the hill with the few left over plants that managed to survive being over taken by weeds. Please ignore the ghetto looking ladders they are there to keep the dogs from going up the hill, because the fence isn't done (another job not finished by the landscaper) and they can escape.

1 comment:

Reinita said...

Hey Ghetto girl I like the ladders..haha...It is looking good. WOW...amazing only a YEAR it's taking Pedro to finish..hmmm think it will be done before the baby..hehe Ok...don't get mad.. just kidding. Remember don't sweat the small stuff...it really does look good!