CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Double Digits and sick hubbies!

Wow! I can't believe that I'm already down to double digits until the baby is born! It's gone by SO fast! Everyone says the third trimester is the slowest, I hope so, because I'm SO not ready for this baby yet! I'm really enjoying being pregnant, I kinda don't want it to end. Sure I have the normal pains and aches and sometimes I feel like my hips are going to break in two, but overall I love it. I'm REALLY feeling the baby kick now. It's laying sideways so it doesn't hurt when it kicks, because it's just kicking my soft tissue, no bones or organs.

Frankie is SO sick! Since I've known him, 3 1/2 years, I've never seen him spend one day sleeping. He went to work at 8:00 yesterday morning, came home about noon and slept until 7:00 this morning! That's when you know he's really bad. He never stops running. I think he has that nasty cold/flu that everyone else has had. His whole body aches and he has a bad cough. Poor guy slept on the couch because he contaminated it yesterday so he didn't want to spread the germs around and get me sick. He's not going to work today, well, one meeting (I told him to cancel it, he's a work-aholic) and that's it

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think you are crazy! But I have to say, it is easier to have that baby inside than out, although not as much fun! Tell Frankie to get better soon and quit working. Now, I'm off to work.

whitney said...

I don't blame you a bit-pregnancy is so much fun. I mean, I could do w/out the morning sickness and aches and pains, but there's nothing like growing a baby inside of you!

I'm sorry your poor hubby is sick-that's no fun at all! Hopefully you don't get it to.

Anonymous said...

Yay, double digits!! I dunno, the first trimester was always the slowest... I gotta agree with your sister here. I think you are a bit crazy and it is much harder when they're out...but so much more fun. You'll be a great mom.

Hopefully Frank is getting better and you can keep healthy. Here's hopin'!! :)

Kylene said...

I was thinking about you the other day and wondered how you you were holding up with the whole pregnancy. I'm glad that you are feeling so well! Do you have names picked out yet?

Hope your husband feels better soon!