CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Frank!

I bought this shirt at the mall yesterday. It fits perfectly for where I am with my pregnancy.
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Frankie! Happy Birthday to you!
What a great birthday! Thanks to all of our friends that helped him celebrate! I gave him the Giants jersey, especially for the game today. I didn't think he would be very excited about it, but he was really stoked! Not only did he have a great celebration with almost all of our closest friends, but the Giants played an absolutely amazing game and he is a VERY happy man tonight! That was a great game, to say the least.

Frank was an absolute wreck the last 3 mins. I wish I would have had my video camera ready. He could be a commercial for sports fans. He is absolutely crazy for his teams, he takes it so personally. Even the people that were cheering for the Pats said that they would have been very sad for Frank if the Giants lost because he is so into it. It's definitely something I love about him. He has that passion for everything he does, not just his sports team. He celebrated so hard that he is now passed out asleep on the couch.

I'm very lucky to have Frank in my life. He's a great husband, friend, partner and lover. I can't wait to see how he will be with our baby. I know that he will be an amazing father as well. Everything he does he does with all of him. He's such a dedicated and loyal person that he will show that to our children as well.

Happy birthday, Baby. I love you!

5 comments:

Life these days...... said...

What a great birthday gift! We were routin for the Gaints too!!! That was a fun game!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Happy B-day, Frank...love the shirt

Nicole said...

Congrats on the win!!! That was an AWESOME last minute or so.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Frank!! When the game was on I thought of you. Holly has described you as a most dedicated fan, so I was doubly happy the Giants won. Phillip and I were rooting for the Giants, too. Who doesn't love the underdog?? :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Frank!! When the game was on I thought of you. Holly has described you as a most dedicated fan, so I was doubly happy the Giants won. Phillip and I were rooting for the Giants, too. Who doesn't love the underdog?? :)