CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. It's not my favorite holiday, in fact, I think it's kind of a lame holiday. Too much expectation and pressure.

This year Frankie and I gave each other the same thing, without knowing it. We got each other a 4D ultrasound. He beat me to the punch scheduling it though, he had it scheduled for today, I was going to wait until later. He told me we were going to dinner in Pleasanton, but instead we went and got this done instead.

It was so amazing to see the baby moving and mouth opening and all that fun stuff! The baby kept putting it's hands and feet in front of it's face, we really had to wiggle it to get it to move it's hands. When it would it was just for a quick glimpse and then it would put them back. At one point, it put all it's hands and feet up over it's head. We got a DVD of the whole ultrasound, we are watching it right now. Hopefully, Frankie will be able to take a clip of it, so I can post it.Baby had just swallowed. I think it looks like a grimace. Hand in front of the fcaeHere's all of the babies hands and feet together. You can see the right foot and the left hand. At the very bottom of the picture you can see the top of the babies toes.

4 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

How fun!! Aren't babies amazing!

whitney said...

Ahhhh, that's so sweet! I love u/s-they make everything seems so real.

Life these days...... said...

Who would you say the baby looks like? lol j/k

Anonymous said...

How neat!! And you still didn't see the gender even though you are slightly hyperventalating over not being ready for the baby? I would have pulled Phillip aside and said...here's the deal, I gotta know, for my mental health. I mean, having and meeting the baby is surprise and excitement enough!! Okay, rant over. :) I am so excited for your little one...boy or girl. :)
The ultrasounds help you "meet" your little person just a bit early and it is worth every second, huh.