CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged again

10 years ago I was... A senior at Sky View

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. go to WCR Luncheon
2. finish up three clients end of the year financials
3. birthing class
4. grocery shopping
5. survive another day (it's been one of those months!)

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1.By a house with lots of land
2.travel
3. help my family out

3 of my bad habits:
1. picking my finger nails
2. surfing the internet instead of working
3. eating too many sweets

4 Places I've lived:
1. Smithfield, UT
2. Hale'iwa, HI
3. Panama City, FL
4. Fremont, CA

5 jobs I've had:
1. Waitress
2. Surf shop
3. JcPenney catalog dept.
4. Catering waitstaff at USU
5. Bookkeeper/Business owner

Things most people don't know about me:
i'm freaking out about getting everything ready for the baby

I tag...Nicole, Chantel, and Kylene

1 comment:

Reinita said...

HAHA...that was great...oh man 25 years ago I was a senior in high school. 23 years of marriage 2teenagers 1 college kid and lots of jobs later...here I sit unemployed and watching trash TV...oh help me! HAHHA