CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Relationship Tags

I didn't really get tagged, but I like this one, and it gives me something to write about.
Relationship Tag:
What is his full name? Frank John Paul (catholic name, not legal) De Vito
How long have we been married? 8 months
How long did we date? 2 years before we got engaged, engaged for 6 months
Who said I love you first? He did. I was waiting for a long time!
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? I sound a lot like dogs howling and he can do a great Tom Jones, so probably him.
Who is smarter? It's a toss up. We are smart in different things. He has a lot of life smarts and I have a lot of useless info. and book smarts
Who pays the bills? He hasn't looked at the bank account since the day after we got married
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Frank, I'm lergic.
Who cooks dinner? Neither, but me when we do. He's usually not home from work until WAY past starving point for me.
Who drives? Frank, we don't go on road trips, we went once and he said never again.
Who’s more stubborn? Definitely Frank! I haven't figured out if it's the Italian, or the New Yorker, or the Man, probably a little bit of each.
Who kissed who first? Frank kissed me first
Who asked who out? We didn't go out on dates, for a long time. We just hung out with friends. When we did, it was probably him.
Who proposed? Frank.
Who has more siblings? We have the same. We both have two sisters and a brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants. LOL. I think we make most of the decisions as a partner.

6 comments:

Reinita said...

Oh man...that picture is amazing...so cute...can't wait to see more!

whitney said...

I love things like that-you learn so much about someone by peeking into how their relationship functions.

Mindy said...

I finally found your blog! It's so good to see you. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! It was fun to learn a little bit more about you and Frank.

Anonymous said...

FYI...I asked my dr. if I could take Zithromax while exclusively breastfeeding and she said it was completly safe, in fact she said that they prescribe it to pregnant women. Here's hopin' you don't get sick, but if you ever need an antibiotic while preggers, you can take that, if you choose.

Life these days...... said...

That was so sweet of you to wish me a happy birthday***thanks!! =)
At first,I was like how in the world does she know it's my bday but then I saw the embrassing post by Celeste! LOL. Thanks again Holly!