CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

SV Class of '98 reunion

I just got this tonight from Scott Mortensen, I figured the best way to pass it on was through here. I'd love to see everyone!

Hello classmates!!
Well, the time for a 10 year reunion is drawing near. We have worked hard contact as many people as we can. We now have over 100 email addresses, BUT we need more!!!
Some of you have volunteered to help contact people however possible (calling parents, google, white pages, etc.) and that is wonderful! If any of you have email address or other contact information of classmates (graduates of the Class of 1998) that you have not forwarded on PLEASE do so now! You can email them to me at swmortensen@gmail.com or scatt_m@hotmail.com.
Also, if you are willing to help contact a few random classmates to get their contact info (especially email address) please let me know. I will be sending out a short list of names (less than 20) to each person that they can attempt to contact! After we have all received as many email addresses as possible we will send out a survey (through surveymonkey.com) to get more information about what everyone wants for the reunion.
SO, let me know if you are interested in helping contact people by Tues., Jan 14th and I will add you to the list!
We are excited to have the reunion to recall so many memories!
Your Senior Class Presidency
Scott Mortensen
Lara Hansen Huff
Darcie Brown Demille
Lindsey Mitchell Cantwell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Holly for the info. I emailed Scott and hopefully we will be getting details soon!