CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bump??


I'm 20 weeks on Friday and you can barely tell! Although on Tuesday three clients asked me if I was pregnant, so I guess people can tell. Oh well, I should enjoy being small still. I'm still wearing my prepregnancy jeans, but they are getting harder and harder to button by the day. I don't think Baby likes them, every time I sit down kicking starts right where the band touches (or buries itself into) my belly. We have our 20 weeks scan on Monday. I'm VERY excited about it. We aren't going to find out the sex, but I'm just excited to see the baby and know that everything is okay. We didn't do the triple whatever test, so it will be a relief to have this scan done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little belly you have! I can't believe you still fit your pre-pregnancy jeans...you look so cute in them. I am jealous. Yay, yay for baby bumps!! I am excited to hear how your ultrasound goes. I can't believe tat you can wait to see what the sex is. I am not nearly that patient. Plus, I love to shop and decorate for the baby before they come. :)

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

so cute!!!

Life these days...... said...

your belly is so cute!!! I wish i was that small at 20 wks!!

Reinita said...

I love the picture...adorable. Now the fun begins...seeing it and feeling it! You are half way through the pregnancy!