CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Belly Movement

Last night I was laying in bed, and the baby started kicking, so I pulled my shirt and my entire belly was moving from side to side! Prior to this, I've seen just little blips on the outside, but last night it was completely moving! It was so amazing. I can't wait to meet our baby. Frankie says that the baby is trying to kick it's way out.

I love being pregnant. I feel great, I've got energy, I'm not yet huge, I'm feeling lots of movement. I can only pray that the rest of the pregnancy goes this well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for baby!! That is so fun, huh. I loved this part of my pregnancy. The middle is the best. You are still enjoying being pregnant and experiencing all the wonders. Michelle told me when I was pregnant with Ella that she had a friend that would balance a butter knife on her belly and watch it move all over. I never tried it, but thought it sounded funny. Maybe you can give it a whirl. :)

Courtni said...

So glad to hear that things are going good -- pretty crazy to feel the baby moving and realize that a real person is inside you...I love that part!

Thanks for the idea on bows -- I am going to check them out right now. I seriously can't find any here and when I asked someone, they said they made their own...um, not going to happen!