CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain!

It has been raining straight for 24 hours. We have gotten over 6" already! It's supposed to rain until late Saturday night too. I guess it's good, we need it. I don't mind, especially today, because I don't have to go anywhere. Above 1000 feet they are having hurricane winds and they have closed to freeways because of the rain. They've closed I-80 to Tahoe, because they are supposed to get 7 feet of snow, in 24 hours!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! Sounds icky. Okay, now your blog is too dang cute. Where in the world are you getting your backgrounds??

Kylene said...

I love your cute poka dots! Sounds like you guys had a good holiday. I spent Christmas in Smithfield too and I was noticing the beautiful snow Christmas Eve as well. There's no place quite like home huh! :)

Happy New Year to ya.

Nicole said...

how'd you get the new background? Looks great!

The DeVito's said...

Nicole-
Send me your email and I'll forward you the instructions. BTW- is there something wrong with your blog? I can't see it anymore.