CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Kicks and squirms


This morning I woke up pretty early to go to the bathroom (what a shock), I couldn't go back to sleep so as I was laying there I started poking and proding my belly to see if I could feel the baby. I felt it a couple of weeks ago a little bit at my Mom's but I haven't felt anything since. After pushing on my belly for a while, I finally felt it kick! It was big enough that Frankie could feel it too! It was so exciting. This is the first time that I've been sure that it was a kick, and not just gas. And now as I'm sitting here I can feel it again. Not so strong this time, just little ones. I'm SO excited!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! It's amazing, isn't it? The first kicks are something I remember distictly with each pregnancy. I was especially looking forward to Ella's kicks because we wanted to be pregnant for so long. Horray for baby kicking!!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for baby kicks!! That is seriosly my favorite part og pregnancy (other than having them come out). It makes the other effects of pregnancy worth it. Yeah for you!!

Life these days...... said...

That is so much fun to feel the baby kick. It makes you so much more attached now. I'm so excited for you!

Kylene said...

This post made me smile. There is nothing like that first little feeling of life huh.

(and those late night bathroom trips, they will get worse before they get better! :) )

Reinita said...

How fun!! That is very exciting. It is amazing...the whole experience!

whitney said...

That's so much fun! I always loved it when I could feel my babies kick-I always felt so much less anxious when I could feel that they were ok.