CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby's first pictures



We went this morning and had our 20 week ultrasound done. Despite drinking juice and eating oranges before I went, little stinker didn't want to move (it's definitely Frankie's kid, VERY stubborn)! The tech was pushing on Baby to get it to move so we could at least get a profile shot, it yawned and rolled over! Enough that we could get the profile. In the first picture you can see the yawn at little bit and in the second you can see the profile and the body and arm.

They said that everything looked great. From what they could see of the heart it looked good. They want us to go to a genetic counselor because of my heart problems and Frankie's sister had the same thing. They also want us to get a fetal echo. done. I'm not worried about it at all. They just want to make sure so that at the delivery they'll know if there's any problems. The genetic counseling is a little silly, we've already chosen to marry each other and have kids with each other, what are they going to do, genetically alter our babies in the future? Oh well, it's information. The more you know. . .

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Ah- those are perfect pictures!!! Neither one of my girls let us get the profile pictures (I think they were obsessed with making sure we knew they were girls :)). I don't know how you had the self restraint to keep the tech quiet about the sex- but kudos anyway. Cute, Cute! You should try to get a 3D ultrasound- they are AMAZING.

whitney said...

Ahhh, I love ultrasounds! I always feel so connected to the baby. I don't know how you wait to find out the sex of the baby. I'd be going crazy!

Alabama Apples said...

Yeah!!! Those pictures are so cute! I love seeing baby! I know that baby is going to be sooo cute!
If you can't tell, I'm excited for you. It is kind of crazy to think of a little Holly baby running around. Like Whit said, I don't know how you restrained yourself. I'd go crazy without knowing what baby was. I'm such a planner...

Reinita said...

wow...amazing how clear they are these days...you see back in the old days...(late 80's) the pictures were not that clear at all. This is great...love the pictures so wonderful. I think it's great you guys aren't finding out the sex...i never did not even the 3rd one.

Anonymous said...

Yay for baby pictures!! I absolutely LOVED getting my ultrasounds. They were the mid-point of the pregnancys and such a wonderful way to celebrate it. I still have a framed ultrsound picture of Ella's profile up in my living room. I am so happy and excited for you.

Life these days...... said...

Awww so cute! I don't know how you can wait to find out the sex, I would be going nuts!!! are you having any dreams of the baby's sex?... I always dreamed I was having a boy but i though and felt it was a girl. i was wrong,dreams won!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Yeah! Congrats on baby's first pictures!

Kylene said...

Cute pic's Holly. I can already tell the baby will be beautiful. ;)

You're half-way there!

kim & dan said...

What beautiful pics!! The second profile shot is amazing....
Enjoy "nesting"...I did a lot of that as well. We are just so happy for the two of you!