CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Mystery Spot and Easter Day

When we went to Santa Cruz we went to the Mystery Spot. I'll post more about this when I get the pictures. If you are in this area and you haven't been there, you HAVE to go! It's CRAZY!

Just ignore the fact that we look like we are two different groups taking one picture. We couldn't get it together.
All the kids before the egg hunt. My mom bought these outfits for all of them. Katie, Bella, Savannah, Maddie and Bevan.
I love Bella's face in this picture. She is SO happy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute little girlies!! I loved Bella's face in the last pic...hilarious. She is just too darn excited!! How fun to be able to celebrate Easter all together (and in fab weather, too...verrrry jealous).