CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Garden Fun

I know you are probably tired of hearing about my garden, but I'm SO excited that I've actually been able to get it to grow.

Yesterday I was able to make a salad big enough, from my lettuce, to feed 2 women and 3 kids. Today while I was out there I found a snow pea that was HEAVEN! There are a lot of little ones that will be ready by tomorrow I bet.


Best thing to see in a garden! I released a whole bunch of these and after the first day they were gone. When I found one today, I was VERY excited
My first snow pea. Isn't it cute?
purple irises
The cutest thing in my garden! She loves to help me. I had to get her her own set of garden tools. She would always grab mine and not only could I not use them, but the rake was rather heavy and sharp. She loves her new tools. She's funny, she'll pretend to dig in the dirt like I do.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

That is so exciting! I can't believe you have a pea already. YUM!
And Bella is by far the cutest thing in the garden...:)