CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Master Bathroom (this is for you, Alesa)

As most of you know, we have been working on remodeling our house for about 5 years now. I've only been involved in 4.5 years of it, but it's still been WAY too long!

3 years ago, this month we started on the master bathroom. I'm VERY happy to say, it's FINALLY complete! There is one room in our house that is 100% complete. Oh wait, there still isn't a door, I can live with that though. I can now do everything it takes to get ready in the morning in one room instead of walking between bathrooms and on mornings we are both getting ready, there are now two sinks and two mirrors that we can get ready in and I no longer have to get ready in the closet mirror. I also LOVE all the natural light that comes in the windows next to the mirror!

8 comments:

Alesa Larsen said...

It looks gorgeous!!! I am so happy that you have it done. Now I can quit giving you a hard time. Way to go Frankie!!!

Alesa Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Such a bee-uuu-ti-ful bathroom!!! I love it!! You guys did such a fantastic job. Mmmm, soaking in the tub and watching a favorite show...now I could get used to that!!

Stephanie said...

So, I want to know what the comment was that was deleted... :)

I love the bathroom! Can't wait to come use that tub!!!

Way to go Frankie & Holly!!!

The DeVito's said...

Stephanie, it was a duplicate of Alesa's comment. I didn't think she needed to say it twice.

Steph, the tub even has lights in it that change colors. I'll put it on blue and watch Law and Order or CSI and you feel like you are in the show. It's REALLY cool!

Courtni said...

awesome! can't wait to own a house...someday...sigh :-) love the sinks and the tile and the TV!

whitney said...

Mmmmm, the tile is just so fab! The whole room is really, but the tile in particular is making me drool. That and the tub TV...I mean, really, who doesn't want to watch a movie while soaking?

Anonymous said...

Look at all that tile. It's beautiful! Woo-hoo for gettin' it done!