CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I met a celebrity

Okay, maybe not really a celebrity, but I feel like I did!

I've been blog stalking this girl for a very long time. She's a friend of this girl and this girl, who I actually do know and am friends with. I've been reading her blog and definitely feel like I know her. We have a lot in common, mostly the fact that we are both, as she says, lovers of fine foods such as Diet Coke and Oreos.

Stefanie's baby shower was tonight and Ashley was supposed to be coming, I have been quite excited. I've been reading her blog and definitely feel like I know her. We have a lot in common, mostly the fact that we are both, as she says, lovers of fine foods such as Diet Coke and Oreos.

We forgot to get a picture together, so can't prove it, but it was great to meet you Ashley!

P.S. I just went back and reread this and it sounds like I'm a little crazy, but it's not as scary as it sounds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I clicked on her blog and now I want to be her friend!! I can see why you would to meet her. She sounds fun and and "real". Besides, who wouldn't want to be friends with a fabulous girl like you??

Courtni said...

she should be a celebrity in the blogging world. funniest, best blog ever. i am a faithful reader too!

Mauri said...

I blog stalk Ashley too! I have never left a comment, because that would be...well, weird. But Courtni knew her from CA and directed me there since she has the FUNNIEST. POSTS. EVER. I have her on my google reader...How funny!