CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Growing garden

I'm SO excited!
My garden is growing. Not much is coming up yet, but there's definitely growth!

Fennel poking it's little leaves out
The lettuce and fennel box (which I might add, this is the bad soil mixed with just veggie mix)
Radishes poking out. Three of these weren't there yesterday! The celery in the background has some new growth as do the peas!I love all the different colors of the lettuce leaves!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for your garden! I'm glad you're posting updated pictures. That way I don't have to come over all the time to look at it. =o) I love it. I can't wait to plant mine!

Nicole said...

that looks great! I am so jealous- we won't be doing a garden this year because we're moving, maybe I'll have to visit California :).

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

good for you...that's awesome!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray! They look beautiful!

Lisa said...

Okay you are offically old with your pictures of the garden! Ha,Ha,Ha!!!:) No really I'm jealous, I want a yummy garden like yours. Maybe I'll come visit with Nicole.