CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Teething Biscuits




We gave Isabella a teething biscuit for the first time today (well, really it was the second time, the first time, she almost choked. I guess that's what the age recommendation on the box is for). She LOVED it! I don't usually let her get messy, I can't stand it. I didn't realize this was going to make such a mess. She was in heaven.
I'm also very happy to say that she has finally started to hold a sippy cup and bottle on her own. She has been quite spoiled and would refuse to hold the cup. Yesterday we were shopping and she needed a bottle so I gave her one (another first for me) and with a little help for me to put her hands on it, she held it and drank from it. Tonight she did it with the sippy cup. YIPEE!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to warn you about those. They are SO messy. Obviously.