CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

We had a small break in the rain last week and the sunshine came out, so I took Bella outside for a little bit of sunshine.
I set her on the grass and at first she liked it. She wasn't quite sure what to do, so she just sat there. It was the first time I've put her down and she hasn't instantly started to crawl away.
When she did get up the nerve to crawl she didn't like the way the grass felt.
Then she just sat there and cried and screamed until I came to pick her up and saved her from that horrible grass.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love babies and grass. I don't know that I've met a baby that likes the grass the first time they try it. I can't believe how big she's getting. You're in for so many fun times. Have fun watching your baby become a person.

Stephanie said...

Babies and grass don't usually match! When Katie was about this age she was sitting and playing in the grass and a few hours later she started sneezing, sneezing, sneezing and all the sudden some grass came out of her nose! It was hilarious! I saw your pictures on FB and your hair looked darling!

Kari said...

She is so darling! I love kids reactions to grass. It always makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! Love the color. Mallory did the same thing with grass. How funny.

Lisa said...

That is too funny! I love her little face. Sadly there's still a ton of snow of the ground here, so we won't have the first grass experience for awhile.

whitney said...

What beautiful pictures! I can't get over how green the grass is! Bella is just getting so big-she's just adorable