CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sleep


Today I'm grateful for sleep. The last two nights Bella has slept 7.5 hours, woke up, ate and went back to sleep for 4 hours! This morning she slept for 8 hours, went back to sleep for 4 hours and then woke up for 45 mins. and went back to sleep for 3 hours!! I never check on her when she's sleeping, mostly because she never sleeps that long, but today I checked on her NUMEROUS times . I was getting very worried about her.

(BTW, this picture is an old one, it was taken 8/6/08)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing when Mallory sleeps longer than normal. I'm at her door 10 times to see if she's still breathing. Too cute. I'm so glad she's sleeping! Enjoy it while it lasts!

Courtni said...

I remember with both of my kids the first time they slept through the night, I woke up, looked at the clock and ran in to make sure they were okay...after that, I just enjoyed the sleep :-)

Alabama Apples said...

I too am grateful for sleep. I alway give a great sigh of thankfulness when they are all snug and asleep in their beds. Your little Bella is beautiful. I always love the pictures of sleeping babies. I wonder what they are dreaming and I love how peaceful they are. Hooray for long stretches of sleep!

Unknown said...

You know what that means? She is doing some major growing right now. Payton will do that every now and then and the next day I swear he is bigger. Gavin does that too. Your baby is growing up. She is so dang cute.

Katie said...

What a blessing it is when they start to sleep through the night. That's when all the energy starts coming back, and at least for me, that's when I start being more productive. Congrates! Oh and I love the picture. She's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I love it when my babies get good, long rests. It makes for a very happy family. I am glad that she is giving you time to sleep and get things done. I love that picture of your sweet, little Bella. She is positively beautiful!

Nicole said...

Hurray for sleep. My pediatrician would always tell me how lucky I was that Natty slept so long- it can be a life saver though :).