CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello, My name is Holly and I'm a coupon addict!

I'm hooked already! I can't believe I actually like this! I always thought I would hate it. Yesterday, I went to Walgreens and got $23.54 worth of stuff for $1.74 after rebates!! Then I went to Raley's (our grocery store) and got 10 boxes of GM stuff i.e., Cheerio's, Toaster Strudels, Go-Gurts, for $9! I've saved $61 this week and I have enough cereal to live on for the next 6 months! I'm amazed, because it's all name brand stuff that I wouldn't normally buy because it's too expensive.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

So much fun! It is totally addicting and you do get a rush. I have my coupons all ready for the big Quaker sale. Just have to wait until tomorrow night when the store is restocked!

Anonymous said...

Okay - You're incredible. I say we have a class on you teaching us all about coupon cliping. =o)

Krysta said...

That is amazing!
When you get a chance you'll have to explain it in more detail. Like, do you use a web site, is it just coupons from the newspaper, are these things you would normally get and need or is it extra stuff? This is one thing that I don't even know where to start. Help!

Miriam said...

Thanks for "finding" me! So fun to see you and hear what you're doing! You just may convince me to try coupons. Where do you collect from? Is this an internet thing or a newspaper thing?

Chambers Clan said...

Isn't it funny what motherhood makes us try! It changes us I think. Like would I still be working at some boring job instead of thinking how much money I can save at the grocery store? At least that is one of the ways for me. Yes, I would love to find out your secrets because I need lots of help!