CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yesterday's this morning

I forgot to do my gratitude last night, because I was working.

Work- that's what I'm grateful for.

I have a job that allows me the flexibility to be able to stay at home with Bella for most of the time. I can work nights and weekends when Frank is around to take care of her. Yesterday, as it will be with every Tuesday, Bella went to a baby sitter in the morning while I went and saw clients. It was a nice break to make me remember that I still have a brain and can carry on an intellectual conversation. Running your own business isn't all rainbows and cherries (don't ask, I don't know) it definitely has it's down sides, but so far the good out weighs the bad.

P.S. I found some new fonts from Krysta's blog. Here are the downloads to them:
http://1000wordsphotography.typepad.com/allie/free-handwritten-fonts.html
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/

1 comment:

Krysta said...

Your doing so good with your gratitude journal! I'm glad you liked the fonts.