CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Bath Time

Today I am thankful for Bath Time. Bella has had a hard time going to sleep the last couple of nights. She gets so tired but then just can't settle herself down (it doesn't help she won't take a pacifier). I went and bought some lavender bath stuff, bubble bath, lotion, massage gel. I'm trying it all! Not only does it stop the crying while she's in the bath, but after her massage Frank gives her when she gets out, a little food and she's right to sleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay your pages are so cute and what a great idea, I may just give the gratitude thing a whirl. If you don't mind me copying you. What program do you use for your pages. It is awesome, I want to get into digital scrapbooking so bad. All my pics are on the computer in there nice and neat organized folders just waiting for me to get to them. If I had a digital way I would be done in a month with all the pics I have. Otherwise I may never get it all done on paper. Let me know, if your willing to share your secret.

Alabama Apples said...

What a wonderful idea! Little Bella is so darling! I love how many things there are to be thankful for and I agree with all of yours so far. I am glad things are well with you all.