CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Organization


I just realized there a lots of typos in my page. I can't see the text when I'm typing it because it's so small. I'll go back and fix it later, you'll have to excuse them for now.

Today was a good but very busy day. We spent all morning cleaning the garage (that garage is our nemesis). It seems like every 4 months or so we have to spend a whole day cleaning it, because everything gets put in there. Our houses are so small here that the garage is not just where you park your car and for "normal" garage things. It's the laundry room, pantry (non-food items), kitchen appliance storage, office closet, coat closet, shoe closet and the list goes on and on. I think that I finally *knocking on wood* got everything a home in there. I managed to get rid of yet another 4 boxes of stuff. I love purging, it makes me feel so light weight.

After we got the garage done, we went to the Fremont Art Festival with our friends Kevin and Val. It was the perfect day for it, warm, sunny but not blazing hot. We just walked around and people watched (one of my favorite activities). Then we came home and our friend Paul came over and we all just sat and talked on the porch. It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Do you want to come tackle our garage next? I can relate - it's the catch-all for everything. I do love how things look and how I feel when everything has a place and I know where to find things. You've inspired me...

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, what a wonderful feeling...want to come and do mine?? ;)