CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bouncy Chair


I'm exhausted, so please excuse my post tonight. I wanted to stick with my commitment though. Bella wouldn't sleep for longer than 20 mins all day today. Maybe that means I'll be able to sleep through the night. I don't think we'll be that lucky.

Today I'm grateful for her bouncy chair. We got it at a garage sale. I didn't have a bouncy one for her. I have another one that sits in my office that doesn't bounce, but she doesn't love it. Stephanie (my sister) encouraged me to get the bouncy one, I think it was $3, maybe $5. At first she couldn't sit in it because it was too upright and she would fall over. But now she loves it. Frank and I were able to eat dinner at the same time with both hands while she sat on the table and joined in the conversation. She was smiling and kicking and laughing (okay, not quite, but almost).

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad she likes it! That chair was a life saver for me! She's a real cutie!!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, I forgot to say, she is looking more and more like you. I guess that's why she's so cute! ;)

Julie said...

Miss Holly! It is so fun to read about what you are doing and how that little Angel is doing. Darling little girl. I love your gratitude posts. It is so good to be reminded how blessed we are. Thanks.