CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Peace and Quiet?


Today is a strange day. I don't have a lot of time to post, because I've got a TON of stuff to do/catch up on, but wanted to let you know I'm alive.

My mom has been staying with us for the last 8 weeks. I was lucky enough to have Bella at the perfect time for my mom to be done teaching school for the summer and be able to come and help with Bella. It was so wonderful to have her here. I think we were both pretty apprehensive about it, but we had a great time and never got the least bit cranky with each other. It's amazing how smart Mom's become when you become a mom yourself. I'm sit here tearing up thinking of the sacrifice she made for me this summer and for my whole life. I never gave her enough credit for all she did for us. I don't know how I would have kept my head above water with her not being here. Trying to run a business and have a newborn proved much more difficult than I though it would be. Thank Mom! I love you!

I'll post more about the many activities over the last week later.

2 comments:

whitney said...

Ahhh, moms really are the best! That's so great that your mom could come for two months-I'm sure that made things run a lot smoother at the DeVito household.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You ARE alive! I was pretty sure that blogging was pretty low on your priority list w/ a newborn and all (much to my chagrin). But, I loved hearing a little bit and look forward to hearing (and seeing) more. :)