CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

fun blog

Here is a totally different game of tag. My cousin Taeya had this on her blog and it looks like fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, how fun! Hmmm, there are a gazillion...I don't know which one to choose from. Okay, got one...this is one I remembered quite recently, actually.
I was coloring my sister's hair just a little bit ago and I remembered when you tried to color your hair. You chose to color it a darker shade and you were unable to color ALL of your hair...you have a ton, I don't blame you. You came out looking all polka-dotty and boy were you upset. You were able to get it fixed and you looked as cute as ever. The memory makes me smile, even today. You were such a funny girl. :)

Life these days...... said...

i always remember going into you club house at ur mom's. We would paint our nails & play. & your bedroom/basement with all your fun toys!

Nicole said...

Well- all of elementary school really. Also, loved your basement full of fun. Your family introduced me to crepes (thanks). My absolute favorite is one I'm not sure you'll even remember: you were my lawyer. It was sixth grade, in your mom's class and I believe you helped me sue for injury and emotional distress- so if this accounting thing doesn't work out- you still can fall back on your legal skills.

Chambers Clan said...

I remember when I moved to Utah and I think we went riding around cliffside to try to find a old boyfriend's house and I was amazed at how cool you were. I also was grateful that when I went on a date with Ryan Wassom you were able to relate. Good times huh?