CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

She did it!


My Mom is here staying with us for the summer helping out with Bella. Thank goodness! I don't know how I would be able to run the business and have a newborn. It's hard enough with my mom here.

Anyway, we finally decided to try and give Bella a bottle so that when my Mom leaves and I don't have the luxury of dragging the babysitter and Bella around with me to wait in the car during client meetings she'll need to take a bottle. The first time we tried she wanted absolutely nothing to do with it and screamed (she's got a GREAT set of lungs)! So we went to the store to look for different bottles based on some recommendations from other people. We found the Adiri bottle we gave it to her today and she took to it right away and drank the whole thing! She loved it! Of course she has to have expensive taste because it's the most expensive bottle I've seen. Hopefully we can get away with just having one for each stage.

7 comments:

Life these days...... said...

it is stressful! & hard to go back to work! Tell your Mom hello!

Stephanie said...

So glad she finally took the bottle. I like the new look of your blog!

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I know it's a huge deal to get your baby to take a bottle. Yeah for Isabella! I love your new layout. Oh .. and happy anniversary! Hope Frank has something great planned for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you were able to find a bottle that she would take. I love the background...very cute.

Anonymous said...

I love that you are surrounded by so many Steph(f)anie's!!

Chambers Clan said...

Good luck with that. I bet once she's used to a bottle, she'll be more open to different kinds. I love the Avent ones.

whitney said...

Good luck with the whole bottle transition. Georgia was a pill about it and never did end up taking one:P It's a good thing you found one she seems to be willing to try.