CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1st Anniversary

Finally I'm getting around to mentioning our anniversary. We are one of the gazillion 07.07.07 couples. We got married at Wente Vineyards, it was the most amazing day and everything turned out perfect. Frank and I have had a lot of 7s in our life. Isabella is the 7th grand child on both sides of the family. When I was pregnant Frank suggested naming the baby Sette, 7 in Italion. I told him we aren't famous enough for that! Then when we checked into the hospital, all but two of there rooms were empty, and they put us in room number 7.

Mom and Isabella joined us for our anniversary. Frank wanted to blind fold me for the car ride, but I refused, instead I closed me eyes (MUCH to my chagrin). It was fun though to not figure out where we were going (the vineyard is very out of the way, I would have figured it out very quickly). Dinner was very yummy. After dinner we walked around and took pictures where we were married and in the vineyard.

4 comments:

Alyson said...

How fun! It's great you're able to revisit your wedding site, and remember your special day. A lot has happened for you this past year!
On another note, I love the scrapbook pages - are they paper or digital?

Stephanie said...

Look at you, you scrapbooker! They look great. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Alabama Apples said...

What a sweet husband! Sounds like a fabulous evening. Isabella is so beautiful. I LOVED the pics of her smiling!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! It looked like you had a fun night. The picture of you, Frank and Isabella is way too cute!