CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

What a gorgeous weekend!


I had a great weekend doing nothing productive, oh wait, I did do laundry and I, wait let's see I'm sure I must have done something else, nope, that's it.

On Saturday I went out to lunch with some girlfriends. That was a lot of fun. One of them is 36 weeks pregnant, she's actually due on my birthday! After that I went shopping for some summer clothes. When I bought maternity clothes when I was first pregnant, I forgot that it gets so warm here so early, so I have only 2 shirts and a one pair of capris that I tried to wear on Saturday and they didn't fit. I think that means that I grew in my butt and not just my belly like I thought. So I got some cute capris and other shorts at Motherhood. BTW, if anyone is pregnant or gets pregnant their "secret fit" is SO comfortable!! I LOVE IT!! I'm never buying any other maternity pants again. It's a really thin microfiber panel and comes over the belly. It totally hides under white shirts too!!

Sunday Frank and I went and bought some furniture for our front porch. We've been wanting some for 2 years and we finally found some we liked that was a million dollars. So I spent the day on the front porch with my boys, reading and enjoying the sunshine.

Frank was a little more productive than I was. He got the baseboards up in the nursery and he got some of the chair rail up and all the corner pieces over the wainscoatting. I finally decided to call my aunt that is an interior designer to help us, because it's getting to the point of ridiculous that we can't make a decision what to do with the paint and I can't find any bedding that I like. Everything is either so girly or masculine. So I think we are making progress there!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What happened to your baby bedding you already have? I thought it was so cute! That "Secret fit" must be new, sounds great! Maybe I'll have to get pg just so I can wear them! lol!

Alabama Apples said...

It is hard to find unisex bedding! The nursery sounds cute from what you're doing, though. I can't wait to see pictures of it. I love Motherhood! I love the middle months of preg. and I'm cute and wearing cute clothes! I don't buy clothes very often, but when I'm preggo, I actually have to so I feel oh-so-pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I can't wait to see pic of the nursery either! It looks gorgeous there!! The grass is green!! I am so jealous. I can't wait until it is warm here all the time. Today it's mid 70's but later this week it's upper 50's-bleck. Oh well.
So, thank you, thank you for your sweet card. It is totally making my days. I love looking at it sit on my counter, mantle thingy. I am not sure what to call it. :) Anyway, you are wonderful. Thank you for thinking about me.