CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

almost finished


As I've mentioned before, Frank and I have been working on remodeling this house for a VERY long time! He has owned it for 4 years and I've been around for 3 and it's pretty much, been going on since he bought it. We've taken a lot of time because he has done a lot of it himself (nobody else can do as good a job as he does) and he pretty much has taken the whole thing down to the studs both inside and out.

Anyway, we started the master bathroom in September 2006. Last weekend he finally got the floor done. It's cork flooring with a heater underneath. I LOVE it! When I get up to go in the middle of the night it's nice a toasty warm (it's set on a timer). We still have to put in the counter top, but at least we can shower and, my favorite part, take a bath!

Here's the picture of the before of the outside of the house:
And here's the after:
I'll go through the house later and post some more before and afters. I forget what it looked like before, it's quite the change!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, cork floors with a heater...how fun is that?!! Keep me posted, I love to see before and after pictures.

Stephanie said...

Wow! It's looking great!

Alabama Apples said...

I'd love toasty feet-can I say jealous!!! The outside is beautiful! I'm excited for you. More pics, please!

Kylene said...

It looks awesome! I'm excited to see more. :)

Life these days...... said...

Don't you love Handy Men! My husband can do all that stuff too,I love it.
Your house looks good outside. Cool bathroom, I'm jealous you have heated floors!

Reinita said...

wow...I do remember when it looked like that. Sure has come along way. Looks great. So glad the bathroom is almost done.