CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Not much new

I haven't blogged lately, cause I have nothing really going on. Things here are pretty normal. Frank took another 10% pay cut at work last week. He's not officially getting paid 1/4 of what he was 3 years ago. That's the real estate market for you. He's started selling my business so it can start making enough money to fully support us. He's only made a few calls and has set one appointment for me. That's a start!

Bella is getting to be so fun. She's laughing and giggling and has learned how to go to sleep just by me lying her in her crib.

That's all for now! I'm off to the Olive Fesitval!

2 comments:

Krysta said...

That's not good news about the pay cut...ouch! But that is good news about Bella putting herself to sleep. I LOVE when that stage comes. It makes life so much easier for EVERYONE! Enjoy her! :)

whitney said...

Yay! for babies that put themselves to sleep. Georgia learned how to do that pretty early on too and it was definitely a lifesaver. Sorry about the pay cut :P Sooo, I wanna go to the Olive Festival!